In the previous episode of New Solo, Adriana Linares interviewed Andrew LeGrand, a lawyer who has a largely automated practice, about Text Expansion and forms to increase efficiency for lawyers. Because automation is such an enormous topic, Adriana invited Andrew back to discuss more in-depth systems and tools to avoid wasting time on menial tasks and improve accuracy, consistency, and professionalism. Does it seem too good to be true?
Tune in for automation suggestions for lawyers at any level of tech-savviness. Topics include:
- Web automation to replace support staff tasks
- Clio as a practice management program
- Integration with Zapier
- Consistent labels and tagging for easy categorization search
- Doodle calendar that talks to Gmail
- Web forums and customer relationship management (CRM)
- Google Scripting and Google Apps for Work
- How much the tools cost
- Forms rule certification
In the end, Andrew emphasizes, just knowing these options are out there is important and powerful.
Special thanks to our sponsor, Solo Practice University.