Guests: Taly Goody is a personal injury lawyer, and Michelle Fonseca-Kamana exclusively practices lemon law. Both immersed themselves in social media, successfully leveraging the platforms as free marketing channels.
- Using social media to market a practice
- Their process for creating videos
- “The Power of Planning”
- Why they use YouTube and Facebook and not LinkedIn or Twitter
- Repurposing their videos for multiple social media platforms
- What makes a good video? What makes a bad video?
- Ring light for atmosphere
- Canva Pro for backgrounds and Instagram Reels
- InShot App to add text
- Videoleap Editor App to repurpose reels
New Insights (brought to you by Nota):
- Eric Ganci answers Robert Southwell’s last question:
- “Who are the trial attorneys you thought were most effective? And what made them a particularly good litigator in the courtroom?”