What is Clio Connect?
Clio is the leading practice management, time & billing and client collaboration platform for small- to mid-sized law firms. Clio employs state-of-the-art, bank-grade security to ensure your sensitive data stays safe and secure. Rather than managing large quantities of non-secure e-mails, Lauro Law can now leverage Clio’s bank-grade security technology to safely share information and collaborate on key aspects of a client’s case.
Clio Connect is a secure web-based client portal, allowing members of our firm to easily share resources and collaborate with our clients or contacts through a secure web-based portal (extranet). Integration with the Clio Connect client portal allows us to easily and securely share documents with clients. Clio Connect puts an end to endless e-mail attachments by using the easy-to-use client portal.
Clio Connect is essentially designed to provide Lauro Law, PLLC clients with a secure portal through which they can access specific documents or bills (or invoices) that we have chosen to share with them in addition to a secure messaging feature. This grants clients and contacts the latitude to review and contribute to relevant matter developments and helps to mitigate associated inefficiencies related to time-consuming communications.
Clio Connect enables clients to use online bill-paying. Clio automatically sends clients a link to an outstanding invoice, and the client can easily pay the bill (invoice) via LawPay using a credit card.
Frequently Asked Questions Relating to Clio Connect:
- My lawyer has shared a document with me…now what?
- How do I upload a new version of a document my lawyer has shared with me?
- How do I add comments to a document the lawyer has shared with me?
- How do I upload a new document to share with my lawyer?
- My lawyer has shared a bill (or “invoice”) with me…now what?
- My lawyer has sent a secure message (or “communication”) to me…now what?
- How can I send a secure message to my lawyer?
- Help! I’ve forgotten my password…what do I do now?