Florida Bar – Technology Roadshows presented by The Young Lawyers Division
Below you will find download links to the session materials plus bonus materials and resources. Please visit our sponsor websites to thank them for their support. We could not deliver these fantastic technology CLE seminars without them!
- Recognizing and Addressing Common Security Threats in Your Practice
- Metadata Risks in PDF Files and Office Files
- How Practice Management Software can Prevent Malpractice Claims
- Securing Mobile Devices
- Word Settings for Legal Professionals
- Word Setting-for-Legal-Professionals (Mac)
- Word 2016 for Mac Quick Start Guide
- Word 2010 Table of Authorities
- Keyboard Shortcuts – Word for Windows
- Keyboard Shortcuts – Word for Mac
- Ben Schorr’s Facebook Page: Office for Lawyers
- Adriana’s Podcast: New Solo
Materials Shared with Permission:
- Metadata 101 for Lawyers – Attorney at Work
- Legal Office Guru_Bulletproof-Paragraph-Numbering
- Legal Office Guru_Using sections to control page numbers
- Legal Office Guru_TOA-Pre-Publish-Checklist
- Legal Office Guru_Fast-Formatting-Fixes
Casetext incorporates an artificial intelligence program called CARA, that allows researchers to upload documents, such as briefs or complaints, to drive search results tailored to the matters they are researching.
The go-to payment solution for the legal industry. For more than a decade, LawPay’s online payment technology has been trusted to help law firms get paid easier, more securely, and 39% faster. More importantly, LawPay guarantees your firm accepts payments in compliance with ABA and IOLTA guidelines.
Upchurch Watson White & Max is a Florida- and Alabama-based professional association of mediators. Our team of conflict resolution specialists practice in a wide range of alternative dispute resolution disciplines.
Elevate Client Service & Satisfaction with Ruby®
When potential clients call, they need you to answer. But how do you balance your availability to be there during those crisis moments, while also serving the needs of your existing customers? Ruby’s live, virtual receptionist and chat services deliver next-level customer service to your clients, while helping you reclaim your time for billable work.
Law firms who use ServeManager report they are happier with their service of process results. ServeManager provides transparency and access to information that allows them to make real-time decisions. Get all your service of process data in one place with ServeManager.
Work from Home Resources
YLD Webinar Materials and Links to Videos
- TFB YLD Tech Webinar 1 (March 20) – Work from Home (PDF) (Video)
- TFB YLD Tech Webinar 2 (March 27) – Selecting a Remote Meeting Service (PDF) (Video)
- TFB YLD Tech Webinar 3 (April 3) – How to Run a Successful Zoom Meeting (PDF) (Video – coming soon)
- Free Products and Resources for Legal Professionals During Coronavirus Crisis | Bob Amrogi’s LawSites
- GSuite announced free Enterprise features until July 1, 2020
- Microsoft Teams announced six-month-long free trials
- Legal Publishers Roll Out Covid-19 Resources, Toolkits, Documents, Advice (Some Even Free)
Online Resources for Hosting Online Meetings
- Google Meet
- The Google Chat Guide: Everything You Need to Know About Google Hangouts Meet, Chat, and More
- Collaboration Tools and Technologies
- Tech Tips: Collaborating Well with Others
- How to Encourage Participation During Virtual Meetings
- Slack vs Microsoft Teams: Which Tool Is Ahead of the Game?
- The Lawyer’s Guide to Collaboration Tools and Technologies: Smart Ways to Work Together
- The Lawyer’s Guide to Collaboration Tools and Technologies
- Making Collaboration Tools Work in 2012
- The Case for Collaboration