On This Page:
- PDF’s: Open From or Save To NetDocuments
- Optional Step/Setting to Go Directly to NetDocuments Dialog Box (may not work for everyone 🙁
- How to Combine Multiple Files into One PDF (Video)
Open From or Save To NetDocuments
In Adobe Acrobat, Go to File to either open or save a document:
Users who have the integration correctly installed for Adobe DC will have an extra step when saving PDFs. You will simply click Choose a different folder to pop the ND Save As dialog box:
To open a local document or save a document locally, you will click the Open Local or SaveAs Local buttons correspondingly.
Optional Step to Go Directly to NetDocuments Dialog Box
When saving PDFs to NetDocuments from Adobe DC you may encounter an adobe “Save as PDF” window. To continue through to the ndOffice Save as dialog you must click “Choose a Different Folder” as described above but if you would like to remove this additional click, follow these steps (please note, this may not always work!):
- In Adobe navigate to Edit > Preferences > General.
- Locate the options for “Show online storage when opening files” and “Show online storage when saving files”.
- Disable / uncheck both options.
How to Combine Multiple Files into One PDF (Video)
NetDocuments Training Guides and Videos
- NetDocuments Overview and Navigation
- ndMail Overview (for Office365 + Exchange and Outlook users only)
- Downloadable Quick Reference Guides:
- NetDocuments Support YouTube Page (12 tutorials)
- 2018 Demo for Pioneer (GREAT learning video, keeping in mind your firm may not have all the features shown in this video)