When accessing our Website, LawTech Partners may learn certain information about you during your visit. How we will handle information we learn about you depends upon what you do when visiting our site. If you visit our site to read or download information on our pages, we may collect and will only temporarily store the following information:
1. The name of the domain from which you access the Internet
2. The date and time you access our site
3. The Internet address of the website you used to link directly to our site.
If you identify yourself by sending us an e-mail or using our online contact form which may contain personal information, then the information collected will be solely used to respond to your message or include you in our mailings and communications.
LawTech Partners may use software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing the number of visitors to the different sections of our site, what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, LawTech Partners uses software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
LawTech Partners will not obtain personally-identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information to us, nor will such information be sold or otherwise transferred to unaffiliated third parties without the approval of the user at the time of collection.
What information do we collect?
We may collect information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or register for a class or webinar. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter some personal information.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions (your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails (the email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.)
- Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, please send a note via our contact form or use the “unsubscribe” link in the email.
How do we protect your information?
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Our Payment gateway providers provide secure transactions. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into databases only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at Terms of Services.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.