Solo lawyers face a demanding but rewarding profession. In this episode of New Solo, host Adriana Linares talks to a panel of solo attorneys about their diverse career experiences. They discuss the many challenges of being a solo lawyer and offer practical guidance to solos on a variety of topics including: mentorship, choosing (or not choosing) office space, building independence, developing fee agreements, technology, self-care, and much more.
- Jeffrey Pratt is an attorney specializing in business and real estate litigation.
- Kim Swierenga is a financial elder abuse attorney and consumer protection attorney.
- Alara T. Chilton is a criminal defense and consumer rights attorney.
- Deborah Wolfe is an attorney specializing in plaintiff legal malpractice law.
- Eric Ganci is a DUI defense attorney with a lawyer-scientist designation.
- Julie Wolff is a dependency attorney and child welfare law specialist.