Although television commercials seem too expensive for a solo practice’s marketing budget, they are not! In fact, advertising on T.V. can be a great alternative or addition to an online marketing campaign, as long as it’s done correctly. So what should solos expect with these ads and how can we optimize the return on investment?
In this episode of New Solo, Adriana Linares and Jason Marsh interview Conti Moore, a small firm lawyer with a successful television commercial, about the process and price of creating her ad, airing it, and tracking its success.
Included in this episode:
- TV network “spots” and your target audience
- Measuring success and tweaking television shows
- Slow start and a long term commitment
- Production company costs and benefits
- Creating fresh content and cycling locations
- Customizing your airtime package
- Choosing a niche area of law for the highest ROI
- Conti’s words of advice from the experience
Conti Moore practices primarily family law and criminal defense at Conti Moore Law, PLLC, in Orlando, Florida. She has been recognized by the National Bar Association and Impact as one of the Nation’s Best Advocates: 40 Lawyers Under 40. Additionally, the National Bar Association and Impact presented Ms. Moore with the coveted Excellence in Service Award in recognition of her unyielding commitment to community service.
Special thanks to our sponsor, Solo Practice University.